Acute Care Services at Miracle Hills Clinic
Miracle Hills Clinic provides high-quality care for patients in Omaha Metro who “need to see a doctor now” but who do not have a life-threatening condition warranting an emergency room visit.
For pediatric and adult patients, Miracle Hills Clinic provides care for common illnesses and injuries, wound repair, and a wide variety of minor emergencies including:
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Respiratory infections and asthma
- Gastroenteritis and other gastric ailments
- Skin infections and rashes
- Urinary tract infections
- STD screening and treatment
- Headaches and head injuries
- IV infusions
- Back and joint injuries, and so much more
By combining the accessibility of the urgent care with the clinical excellence of primary care, we can offer same-day appointments, personalized attention, and respect for your time.